Do you have experience in Customer Care Co-Ordinating / Customer Service? Do you have experience working within the manufacturing industry? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Look no further I have the perfect job for you!!!
Operating as leading manufacturers of products used in air-conditioning systems which has a customer base ranging from airports to pharmaceutical manufacturers, hospitals, universities, and commercial offices
- Salary - £20K Depending on Experience
- Excellent working environment.
- Progression within the company.
What does the role involve?
In this position you will handle incoming enquiries for product pricing, availability, and lead times as well as order entry and progression.
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries
- Providing product information and pricing
- Creating and processing quotations
- Data entry of orders, processing of associated documentation
- Providing order progress information
- Following up on customer requests
- General administration
- Providing general advice to customers
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Act as the key point of commercial contact for the customer via telephone and email
- Keep CRM records updated to reflect current status and progress with customer
- Make sure that sales staff have information as and when required.
What we are looking for?
- Customer service or customer care or internal sales experience from a manufacturing/engineering type background.
- Familiar with data entry, Word and Excel programs (basic level).
- Knowledge of CRM programs would be advantageous.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability in developing and maintaining top rate customer relationships
This role is 37.5 hours per week.
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Shannon @ M65 Job Search