Dealer Relationship Manager (Field Sales)
£22,500 Basic + Company Car, Laptop & Mobile
Covering the following areas:
Dundee, Perth, Kirkcaldy, Falkirk, Paisley.
M65 Jobsearch are looking for a Field Sales Dealer Relationship Manager for our client.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Sales Dealer Relationship Manager to join a successful and expanding company, working within the car industry.
- Visiting used car dealers, winning new business and maintaining strong relationships
- Manage all your accounts to satisfy growth and customer retention
- Work towards and exceed sales targets
- Objection handling and negotiating
- Cold calling/face to face sales
- Build relationships with customers
- Drive sales
- Deliver training
- Experience in face to face sales
- Friendly with a warm personality
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to maintain high performance standards, KPI’s and targets
- Successful track record in sales (minimum 1 year)
- Willing to travel
- Presentable to a high standard
- Passion for sales
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Hours of work: 40 hours a week 8.30am - 5pm - flexibility required.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact M65 Jobsearch
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.