Head of Compliance
Salary: £40k – £50k
Flexibility with working hours (Full/Part Time)
M65 Jobsearch are looking for a Head of Compliance for our client in Blackburn.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Compliance to join a successful and expanding company, working within the car industry.
• Ensure that the firm’s activities always comply with both its own internal procedures, FCA and other legislative requirements.
• Take an active role in projects for the implementation of new regulatory regimes, such as SM & CR within the firm
• Proactively assist with the implementation of the firm’s risk management framework
• Provide guidance to the firm and key stakeholders to enable them to understand their regulatory responsibilities and the implications for any change
• A point of contact for internal day to day compliance queries
• Assist in the design, drafting, review and implementation of the firm’s compliance policy documents and procedures
• Assist with all data protection matters within the business
• Ensure all staff are aware of, and comply with, the firm’s own procedures and all relevant FCA requirements in relation to selling practices
• Oversight of the firm’s TOBA management process ensuring sub-broker and (re)insurer lists are kept up to date
• CII certified
• Compliance experience
• Have experience of using the FCA’s Connect System
• At least 1-3 years relevant compliance experience within the insurance or reinsurance sector
• Experience of working with the FCA and a strong understanding the rules and guidance particularly applicable to the insurance and reinsurance sector
• Good level of IT literacy particular Excel and Word
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact M65 Jobsearch
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.